Systane Complete 10 mL
Each drop of NEW SYSTANE® Complete is made up of tiny, nano-sized oil droplets which combined with key ingredients, form a matrix of protection and deliver soothing moisture across the eye surface. This enhanced network of coverage provides prolonged hydration and lasting protection for optimal dry eye relief.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops is a dry eye therapy for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For ocular use only.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Do not use if the emulsion becomes discolored.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not store below 2°C. Do not store above 30°C.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if security seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if package has been opened or damaged.
- Can be used for up to three months after opening. Discard any remaining solution three months after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of dry eye. It may be used prior to inserting contact lenses and after the removal of contact lenses. Shake well before using. Instill one or two drops in the eye(s) as needed and blink.eyes.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile translucent emulsion containing propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, boric acid, sorbitol, edetate disodium, POLYQUAD* (polidronium chloride) 0.001% preservative, and purified water. It may contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops has a slightly white appearance prior to application.